PCP Air Compressor with Built-in Power Adapter,Auto-shutoff,Oil &Water-Free, 4500Psi/30Mpa, Power by 110V /220V AC or 12V DC, Air Gun and Paintball/Scuba Tank Compressor Pump
About This Item
- Built-in Power Transformer GX-E-CS1-I pcp air compressor can be powered by 12V car battery,easy to carry when you go out and you can also use 110v and 220v wall sockets to power the compressor at home. The power adapter is built into the air compressor for easy portability and usage, so there is no need to carry an extra power adapter with you when you go out.NOTE:The temperature should not exceed 75″, and turn off in time to cool down.
- Auto-stop at Set Pressure Level Our electric pcp air pump will turn off automatically when it reaches the pressure that you preset. After 30 minutes of continuous operation, the automatic shutdown function will also be triggered, which is a good safety feature that you will like. No distraction when inflating, totally free your hand.
- Fan Cooling & Real-time temperature Display Oil-free operation and no need cooling water circulation. This pcp air compressor built-in 12500rpm cooling fan start running when power on the paintball air compressor, no need to turn it on manually. Real-time temperature display makes your air pumping safer and easier. No water hassles and no oil hassles! No more bottle fill charges and driving to dive shop!
- Quick Connector & Replaceable Filter Element Comes with an 8mm quick female connector, just hook up and start pumping. This pcp air rifle compressor also packed with extras like spare o-rings and some moisture filter elements. The activated carbon moisture filter on the hose not only can be used multiple times, but also replaceable to keep the compressed air clean and dry all the time.
- Fast Inflating Speed & Wide Application Powered by 250W brushless motor,our electric air compressor pump is capable of delivering pressure up to 4500Psi/30Mpa. Suitable for PCP air rifles, air pistols, paintball guns, and HPA tanks. It takes about 20 minutes for the compressor to fill a 0.5L tank from 0 to 300bars and 8 minutes from 200bars to 300bars. one year warranty against manufacture defects!